PRODUCING CAPSULES FOR PHARMACEUTICAL AND WELLBEING PURPOSES IS ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE AND LIFE ITSELFQualicaps® takes pride in producing each individual capsule with the objective of delivering superior performance. We analyze performance from many perspectives: pharmaceutical-grade quality, productivity in filling machines, stability through shelf life, functional properties of delivery, and patient ease-of-use.
Our primary capsule portfolio includes:
- Quali-GTM gelatin capsules, the market standard solid dosage form for many years, comply with the stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. They are preservative-free and available for use in both oral and inhalation administration routes.
- Quali-V® hypromellose capsules, the trend in market preference, are 100% plant-based and ideal for new oral drug developments, as they are physically and chemically stable. Their low moisture content, 4.0% - 6.0%, also make them the best choice for moisture-sensitive APIs.
- Quali-V®-I capsules, specially designed for inhalation through DPIs, have superior functional aerosolization properties, and are controlled for minimal microbial levels.
- Capsule filling machines
- Capsule band-sealing machines
- Visual inspection machines for capsules and tablets
- Weight inspection machines for capsules and tablets
- Imprinting machines for capsules and tablets