FEATURES OF PRISM-G™ CAPSULES
- Provides the ability to use a universal capsule for product compatibility trials and method development studies.
- Features a wide range of colorants acceptable for use in major pharmaceutical markets.
- Is currently available in gelatin in sizes 00, 0EL, and 0-4.
PRISM-G™ FACILITATES THE DRUG DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE
- Includes many different colorants in the capsule, assuring the compatibility of materials with the variety of colorants acceptable in the pharmaceutical marketplace
- Uses a combination of colorants that offers a wide range of color options for the final commercial product
- Is imprinted using the most prevalent pharmaceutical capsule ink formulations
- Permits product interaction and performance examination in capsules to start as soon as other product ingredients are available
- Eliminates the initial time needed for selection of colors, approval, ordering, delivery, incoming specification set-up, and incoming testing of capsules for compatibility trials
- Potentially eliminates the need for repeating compatibility trials due to changes in product trade dress.