Accessing our website
We're continually working towards improving the quality of our website and have made it accessible to all users.
Our website can be utilized with keyboard-only functionality.
- select dropdown boxes with the up and down arrow keys
- select and unselect a checkbox using the space bar
- move forward between links using the tab key
- move back between links using the shift and tab keys and
- initiate any action buttons using the enter key whilst the action button is selected.
Changing the font size
The style sheets used in our website allow you to change the font size. You should follow the instructions on your browser to change the font size. Browser compatibility
This website is best used and has been tested on:
- PC, Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11 and Jaws 15;
- PC, Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 11, the latest Firefox and NVDA 2015:1, Window-Eyes 220.127.116.11;
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite with VoiceOver and Safari;
- iPhone 6, with VoiceOver and Safari;
- iPhone 5S, with VoiceOver and Safari; and
- Xperia Z, Android 4.4.4 with TalkBack and the latest Firefox.
If you experience any difficulties accessing our website, please let us know how we can improve by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.