Solid oral dosage forms (tablets and capsules, both hard and soft) are the most popular delivery option
among patients, doctors and pharmaceutical companies. They are “patient-friendly”: readily portable, convenient to auto-administer, easy to swallow, stable and precise in delivering the active ingredient.
Hard two-piece capsules also offer additional advantages over tablets
- Less complex formulations, using less excipients
- Possibility of combining drug products
- More appropriate for hygroscopic active ingredients
- Option of using two colors (for the capsule cap and body) for product marketing
- More efficient product manufacturing process (reduced amount of steps), reducing validation and analytical costs
- Absence of compression forces in product manufacturing
manufactures capsules for a wide range of formulation types
ranging from dry powders and pellets to pastes and liquids. We produce high-quality pharmaceutical-grade capsules, and offer them in a wide range of sizes, colors and printing options
for your product to stand out in the market.